Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Imagine going to your annual family reunion this summer, and the first person you see is your first cousin, Sandra.
Every year it’s the same thing: She’s negative, bitter, and mad at the world. Not to mention, she’s jealous of you, because she’s working on getting married for the third time and you’ve been married to the same man for over 10 years.
Sandra’s not a bad looking girl, but her attitude stinks. And her foundation makes her skin look cakey. Even worse, that foundation is two shades lighter than her complexion and it looks awful!
Do you know anybody like Sandra?
What about you? Does your makeup feel cakey and yucky, especially in the summer? Do you feel like your day is too busy to apply a quick coat of foundation?
Would you be willing to try something if it could help your husband to pay more attention to you and come home at night…just to see his beautiful wife?
Do you have a foundation you’re satisfied with or are you looking for an inexpensive foundation that will give you a smooth look that blends well with your skin?
If so, I’ve found a solution for you!
I recommend Nearly Naked Foundation.
As a fan of Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, I love this makeup because I’ve found the shade that matches my complexion perfectly, (See above pictures.)
By the way, I’m wearing Cappuccino. If you’re my complexion, Click the following link and order yourself a bottle today. Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup, Cappuccino, 1 oz (Note: Other shades are available at the end of this post.)
It’s a great product for the following reasons:
- It blends well with your skin and offers you a nice, creamy smooth finish for that natural look.
- It’s lightweight so it won’t look or feel cakey. Also, this makes it perfect for the summer. (I’ve worn it all day and it still felt smooth!)
- There are a variety of colors to choose from so there’s one to match your skin color in most cases.
- It has an SPF of 20 to prevent sunburn
- It’s easy to apply so it won’t take too much time as you prepare for work, church, a date with your husband, or another important event
- It’s versatile because it’s great for normal, sensitive, and dry skin, and it can be used year round
- It’s affordable at less than $10 so it won’t break your pocketbook. Plus, manufacture coupons for this product are available on a consistent basis. (Cha Ching!)
- It’s a long lasting foundation and it won’t fade, so you’ll get great coverage throughout the day with no need to reapply it
It also gives me a smooth feel, so I feel young and vibrant, even at the age of almost 40!
In addition my husband loves it, it’s inexpensive, and I like the fact that it only takes about 2-3 minutes to apply. I also use a press powder for a finishing touch.
Below you’ll find a few cons about Nearly Naked:
- It doesn’t fully cover dark marks and scars
- While there are a variety of shades available for women of many colors, there may not be a shade available for women with a darker complexion.
The darkest shade is the one I’m currently wearing, Cappuccino, (see above pictures.)
I love this product because it blends in well with my skin, it’s smooth, and it’s inexpensive. It also helps me to feel better about myself without that cakey feel and look.
You can’t lose with this product: Save time, money, and start looking good again for both you and your husband!
Which shade works for you? Go ahead, find your shade, and order it now: