Do you want to improve the sex and intimacy in your marriage?
If so, here are some thought-provoking books that will help you to “spice up” your moments in the bedroom. I’m sure you’ll find one that will help you to become the tigress your husband so desperately needs!
- Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by Dr. William Cutrer, Sandra Glahn
- Intimate Issues by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus
- Intimacy Ignited: Conversations Couple to Couple: Fire Up Your Sex Life with the Song of Solomon by Joseph and Linda Dillow & Peter and Lorraine Pintus
- Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle by Bill Farrel and Pam Farrel
- The Sexually Confident Wife by Shannon Ethridge
- The Language of Sex by Gary Smalley
- Covenant Marriage: Building Communication & Intimacy by Gary Chapman
- Love, Marriage, and Sex by Dr. David Jeremiah
- 5 Sex Needs of Men & Women by Dr. Gary and Barbara Rosberg
- Intended for Pleasure Sex Technique and Sexual Fulfillment in Christian Marriage, Third Edition by Ed M.D. WheatGary Wheat